How to start-up MSFS 2020 after total file transfer?

This month I bought MSFS2020. I installed the program as programmed by Microsoft on the C-drive of my computer. After installing MSFS assured that my Logitech Attack 3 joystick should work. How sad to realize that MSFS recognized the Attack3, but it didn't work!! A friend gave me the advise to transfer all the installed MSFS2020-files from the C-drive to the D-drive (SDD). So I did. But now I have the problem that I can't find a start-up-file! I have asked Microsoft several times to give me an advise of send me a good-working program. No answer at all. What kind of firm is this?

Is there anybody to help me?

Hi, How did you transfer the files across? The correct way is to go into Windows settings... select Apps.. find Microsoft Flight Sim.. click it once, then select “move”

I’ve never tried it so can’t guarantee it’ll work 100%,

If you simply moved the files manually, then probably best to put them all back, then try it as above.

Failing that... then maybe try repair... or else uninstall & reinstall to your D drive

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles