320 won't shutdown after update

Afte the last update when I fly the a320 and get to the airport I cannot shut down the engines, crtl +shift +E used shut down the engines now that doesnt work, I tried shutting everything inside down engines are still running. Also on the longitude when I start the engines at an airport the gear fold up when im just sitting there and wont come back down. Any ideas

Have you gone into the controls page to make sure ctrl+shift+E is still set to shutdown?

Mine certainly is & it works with the default A320 anyway.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Might be worth scrolling through your keyboard settings to check if there are any duplicates.. ctrl+shift+E might also be set for something else.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

I cannot even change the command from the keyboard. Right now F1 is supposed to shut the engines but it does not work. There is no conflict since F1 is not linked with something else

Is there a switch in the upper panel which could kill the engines?

And also how do you select Ctrl + Shift+E as a command?

Thanks in advance

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

I cannot even change the command from the keyboard. Right now F1 is supposed to shut the engines but it does not work. There is no conflict since F1 is not linked with something else

Is there a switch in the upper panel which could kill the engines?

And also how do you select Ctrl + Shift+E as a command?

Thanks in advance

Are you sure F1 is supposed to shut the engine down? I have read somewhere that CTRL+Shift+F1 does it. Have you tried that?

However... the default command on mine is definitely CTRL+Shift+E, although I don’t use it myself (I tend to fly props, & I simply cut the mixture/turn the switch on the Honeycomb yoke)

Regards

Steve