SimFlight3D 1958 Cessna 172 Texture

bell47

Hello Everybody!

I am currently taking flights lessons in a 1959 Cessna 172. I just recently bought the SimFlight3D 1958 172 and I was wondering if someone would be willing to do a repaint of my training aircraft for me. I have included pictures of the aircraft below. (Different from the pictures however, I would like the propeller spinner and wheel pants to be white, as the owner just recently painted them) Just message on here if you would be interested.

Thanks!

N4128F (1).jpg

N4128F (2).jpg

N4128F (3).jpg

Edited by bell47

Hi

Hello Everybody!

I am currently taking flights lessons in a 1959 Cessna 172. I just recently bought the SimFlight3D 1958 172 and I was wondering if someone would be willing to do a repaint of my training aircraft for me. I have included pictures of the aircraft below. (Different from the pictures however, I would like the propeller spinner and wheel pants to be white, as the owner just recently painted them) Just message on here if you would be interested.

Thanks!

Have sent you PM re paintkit

cheers

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat