[P3D 5.1 HF1] ALL cockpits are dark!

FSXmarc

Hello so I have an issue, I decided to upgrade from 4.5 to 5.1 with the latest hotfix that was released a week ago, I noted however that all of the cockjpits for all aircraft are very dark. This occurs irregardless of weather enhanced atmospheric is on or not and the same goes with HDR. This is a clean install and I reinstalled again but it still occurs.

Is this a bug that LM is aware of? Because at this point it's a dealbreaker and I don't know what to do to fix it. Here are what I'm talking about, it was made with the FSL A321 which was updated to support 5.1.

2020-11-26_20-45-43-566.jpg

2020-11-26_20-45-48-538.jpg

That seems to be a problem with upgrades. There is a long discussion on the ORBX forums about the upgrading problems and why and how to fix it, seemed like a lot of work to me so I just backed up some stuff I had and put in a complete new version 5.1.12 which seems to have cured the problem to a point. It depends on the VC textures some people use as well. Overall I am not unhappy with the outcome, it is not bright but it is not pitch black either. Depends on where the light is outside as well.