Yes indeed. I find most people on this forum very amenable and helpful too. Where would we all be without community help. There are some very knowledgeable people here with lots of experience. I have gained a bit of both over the years and enjoy sharing what I know to help others.

regards

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree & a big thank you from me too. I have found the forum invaluable. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here willing to help & offer tips. I too try to help where I can but I’m not an expert by any stretch.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Many years ago, folks on this forum gave this dummy the courage (and help) to build his own computer. Since then I've built 3 or 4 or more. I've also had "too many to remember" problems over the years solved with the assistance of numerous forum members. My join date shows 2005 but it was really before the turn of the century, and that equates to many, mamy queries from moi. They have made my flight simming much more enjoyable. So, a great big 'mucho gracias" from this old dude.