Cessna 172 swing on takeoff

Since the latest update, the Cessna 172 is swinging left quite considerably on take off. Even with rudder pedals, it is difficult to control. While a swing to the left is to be expected, it was not so severe prior to the update. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

It flies normally for me. Check if the update has changed your flight model from modern to legacy.

Do you crash to desktop when you hit main menu?

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

I will say the 172 after landing handles like there is ice on the runway, I went EVERYWHERE except where I wanted to go. Not CTD though, but will check to see if it is still Legacy
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Also check if there is no conflict between your joystick, your keyboard and your mouse.

I had the same problem when I first installed FS2020 in August. Most planes where unflyable because some keystrokes in the keyboard were assigned to the rudder, and there was major conflict with the joystick

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

I've been flying the 172 since the update and I haven't had that problem.

The annoying thing for me is that MSFS sets the parking brake after landing without being told to do that. It makes taxiing or turnarounds a pain. I consider it a bug, but I haven't reported it.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

As suggested, I looked at the rudder from the outside and realized that it was operating in reverse! When I checked the settings for the pedals, the axis was in reverse. I corrected the setting and now all is well. It could only have happened as a result of the update as I have not been into those settings since the original install. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Edited by nsproles

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.