USA Update - How to get the improved graphics?

I deleted my Rolling Cache and my Manual Cache. That solved a number of problems BUT Devil's Tower and Mount Rushmore for example still look terrible. Haven't tried all the other scenery updates yet, but does anyone have a suggestion on a solution?

Set your Graphics/Tesselation Quality to at least High, or Ultra if your system can handle it.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Set your Graphics/Tesselation Quality to at least High, or Ultra if your system can handle it.

Not sure what "Tesselation" is but all settings are on high except motion blur which is medium. BTW, I did empty my Community folder before the install and tried the update with empty community folder. I tried increasing Objects Level of Detail and Terrain Level of Detail from 150 to 175 but it had no effect.

Are you sure you have the update installed? On the Home page, click on the East Coast discovery flight and see if it loads the intro page - if it doesn't, it'll give you the option to download and install the USA update.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64