Getting very frustrated

I know it is a work in progress, but wat to many crash to desktop errors. While flying the Carenado 172 and Seminole, clicking on the sun visor caused crash to desktop. I believe liveries in the Community folder are also causes for desktop crashes. This reminds me of Prepar3d and its instability problems in the beginning. I hope these can be fixed soon. Just needed to vent......
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

...I believe liveries in the Community folder are also causes for desktop crashes...

Yes they can. Asobo has recommended to move all your Community mods out of the folder during updating, which is the first thing I do. Then I put them back aircraft by aircraft to make sure they still work OK.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

To answer my own question -

As of today, Carenado offers the M20R Ovation, the CT182T, and the PA44 Seminole (as of 11/20).

Not to hijack the thread but, I personally find Carenado's site lacking info on 'MSFS' products. When you hover over 'Products', only 'FSX/P3D' and 'X-PLANE' come up - no category for 'MSFS' at all (?).

Yes I know that those products are available through Micro$oft Marketplace, but you would think Carenado would want you to know they exist - and what better place to do that then - say - they're own website...

Carenado - time for a site update...