One More Try on Liveries! (Hope springs eternal.)

It's been a couple weeks since I have had anything to say here about my total failure to access ANY add-on liveries. Maybe the passage of time will have changed things, or permitted the emergence of fresh ideas.

I believe I have tried everything

I have downloaded LiveriesMegaPackVersion11.3.zip, and have installed numerous individual liveries.

I have downloaded and installed several liveries using the Liveries Manager utility.

I have downloaded individual liveries from flightsim.to.

I have downloaded individual liveries and followed the developer's personal advice on altering the cfg and json files. NOTHING WORKS!

Yes, the liveries I have downloaded seem complete and properly installed in my Community folder. And the scenery add-ons in the Community folder work fine.

Thanks all,

Mac6737

• 2 weeks later...

I hope nobody has been losing sleep over this.

I had always assumed that add-on liveries appear in the gallery of aircraft, like they do in FSX and P3D. Since I never saw anything but the defaults in that gallery, I figured that the add-ons were corrupted or that my install of FS2020 somehow failed to recognize them in the Community Folder.

Recently, after downloading one more version of the MegaPack, I tried yet again, with only one livery. As usual, I saw only the default for the plane. And then . . .

I finally noticed the menu on the left of the screen, including this item: "LIVERIES." That's where they've been hiding all along!

Had anyone replied to this thread, I would owe them a beer.

Mac6737

Good of you to follow up with additional info so those of us who haven't touched it yet can learn a thing or two.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10