Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update 1.11.6.0 available now

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    You can use your mouse wheel to scroll the VS wheel and any other control knob instead of clicking them.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    I was trying that but it was haphazard in the way it was working. I changed the cockpit zoom to Right-click+wheel to help but now that coupled with what the update did to cockpit camera control and I just don't like it. I guess it is time to see if I can make the X-Touch midi work for AP controls. I just haven't wanted to spend the time to figure it out and also find a place to put it where it's handy around the yoke and throttle quad. I am just getting tired of Asobo breaking things that worked before.
    Ryzen 7 [email protected], Asus ROG Strix x-470, 32 Gig Gskill 3600, AMD Vega 64, Corsair 850w, Soundblaster Z, Samsung 970 M.2 1tb for o/s, Samsung 850 Evo 500g for MSFS, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb for Games

I just did the update to FS2020 version 1.11.6.0, and now my arrow keys don't work in the simulator.

So, for example, I cannot more a panel from right to left.
    Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X
    Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley777 View Post
    I just did the update to FS2020 version 1.11.6.0, and now my arrow keys don't work in the simulator.

So, for example, I cannot more a panel from right to left.
    For some reason the update has cleared out what ever was used for those move left/right/up/down. For me it cleared it from a throttle switch while for someone else it was keyboard keys. Just re-assign them.

Hi Cavulife,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please quickly refresh my memory as to how I reassign keys.

Thank you.

Stanley

I found it, but now I have to find move left/right/up/down.

Hi everyone,

I am in the keyboard profile, and I cannot find where to go to put back move left/right/up/down.

Could some please help.

Thank you.

Stanley

Hi Cavulife,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please quickly refresh my memory as to how I reassign keys.

Thank you.
    From the Welcome screen select Options at the top, then Controls.
    HIghlight Keyboard. Change Filter to “ALL”.
    Under Search By Name type “view”.
    On the right you will see the commands are blank for Translate Cockpit view left/right. Click in one of those blank spots and then click under “Start Scanning”. Then click the key you want to use and click “Validate”.
    Repeat that last step for the other views you want to assign.

I hope that helps.

Cavu

It didn't completely help. Everything is messed up. I cannot even use my mouse to grab instruments.

Can I just reset things to default?

It didn't completely help. Everything is messed up. I cannot even use my mouse to grab instruments.

Can I just reset things to default?
    Did you make sure to select Keyboard as mentioned in the 2nd line of instructions? It sounds like you might have had Mouse selected instead.

I think that I succeeded in setting defaults, and putting back one of my own inputs.

What a waste of time this whole thing was.

I hope that the rest of the upgrade was worth it.

Cavu, thank you so very much for your help.

Stanley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12