Only 2 aircraft in hangar

Finally re downloaded the sim all 96GB, Premium Deluxe, and find only 2 aircraft in the hangar.

Checked Content Manager only the 2 installed showing.

Have tried as zendesk suggested by logging out of MS Store and Xbox, restart PC and login to store and Xbox and start the sim.

Still the same 2 planes and nothing additional in content manager.

Any help appreciated

Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, i7-9700k 3.6Ghz, Gskill DDR4-3600Mhz CL16-16-16-36, Gigabyte RTX 2070 8Gb,

Samsung Evo 970 M2 1TB, Corsair 1000W, Alienware 34" AW3418DW, Logitech X55 Hotas, Win 10 Pro 64 20H2

You don't provide any information about your computer specs and your internet connection speed? Is this installed on a SSD or a HD? How much system ram do you have, and what speed is it? All the information would help us answer your question.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

It is interesting that you specifically don't answer the two questions I asked about, ram speed and internet connection speed. I doubt ram speed is your problem, but a slow internet connection could be part of your problem?? You should be able to download all the aircraft in your subscribed level in the content manager??
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Checked Content Manager only the 2 installed showing.

I had the same problem until I checked the two panels as shown below.

At least it worked for me.

Ron

ON-LINE-a.jpg

Sign-In-a.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

I had the same problem on a reinstall of Premium Deluxe to a new computer - all the extras (landing challenges , airports, scenery updates) are in content manager (look in the market). My suggestion is to click all and then download - don't worry about files individual files - it will go faster in the long run - this will probably be another hour for downloads - that 96 gb probably the base.

Hi everyone,

So I am going to jump in on a bit of a tangent from what Ron just posted and from the theme of the discussion.

It never occurred to me to go into the setting on Servers, and out of curiosity I did that. Now the numbers keep changing a bit, but here are the numbers that I am seeing at this moment:

• East USA 22 ms

• North Europe 88 ms
  • West USA 90 ms
  • West Europe 125 ms
  • South-East Asia 125 ms

What do these numbers mean, please? Why do different regions of the world show such significantly different values?

Thank you.

Stanley

Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X

Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

Hi everyone,

So I am going to jump in on a bit of a tangent from what Ron just posted and from the theme of the discussion.

It never occurred to me to go into the setting on Servers, and out of curiosity I did that. Now the numbers keep changing a bit, but here are the numbers that I am seeing at this moment:

• East USA 22 ms

• North Europe 88 ms
  • West USA 90 ms
  • West Europe 125 ms
  • South-East Asia 125 ms

What do these numbers mean, please? Why do different regions of the world show such significantly different values?

Thank you.

Stanley

Stanley, any chance that you are on the East coast of US?

Those are the millisecond connection times from you to the servers. :D

I am on the East coast of the United States.

So why are our connection speeds the lowest anywhere?

Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X

Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

Hi Stanley, the East coast servers are giving you the quickest speed..because that’s where you live. They are the closest servers to you. For someone living on the West coast, they will find that the west coast servers are the quickest. For me, the European Servers are the quickest because I’m in the uk.

It is simply showing the speed of the connection between you and the servers. The ones nearest to you will always (usually) Show the fastest speed.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Oh, I see. Low numbers are good, because they indicate a fast connection speed.

I should have been able to figure this out, but I didn't figure it out. So thank you, everyone, for explaining it to me.

Stanley

No problem :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Have managed to get everything back to normal now with all working ok and all content available.

Took Inky160's suggestion to turn on data functionality. Thanks heaps for that info.

Was thinking everything should have dl in the initial dl of 100GB.

Thanks to all for your input.

Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, i7-9700k 3.6Ghz, Gskill DDR4-3600Mhz CL16-16-16-36, Gigabyte RTX 2070 8Gb,

Samsung Evo 970 M2 1TB, Corsair 1000W, Alienware 34" AW3418DW, Logitech X55 Hotas, Win 10 Pro 64 20H2