Request Screenshots from 5.1

Would someone please post some actual screenshots from Prepar3D V5.1? It would be nice to see both aircraft and terrain.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

No issues with 5.1.12 runs smooth as silk and a lot of older models from the FSX area can be added on and work well. The true sky, enhanced atmospherics, dynamic lighting and wave motion is amazing. Waited a long time for a sim this good and it is good. Can't offer a comparison with MSFS2020 not interested in that one.

A Lot of older stuff does not work and biggest disappointment at moment is waiting for various folk to adapt their models to work in 5.1 (even some V4 or early stuff now has issues in 5.1) and some who claimed a product to be V5 ready are not and causing issues. Basically older stuff from FS9 has a lot of issues, anything with a 32 bit gauge will not work or only partially work and to be blunt and honest there are a lot of developers who have ported stuff across the sim versions for years and got away with it but not in V5 it has basically zero tolerance for this sort of stuff. Some developers are really bringing stuff onto market quickly others are a bit slow to be polite.

Thank you so much Michael! Great shots! The Sandringham was actually my favorite, even though I don't really use seaplanes, that is a handsome bird!

Thank you for showing the terrain rendering. The information was highly appreciated!

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU