Hi all, I am new to Blender (just another learning curve!). I have imported some .obj's and they look great but when I try and make them with in developer mode a lot of the time they don't show, it's like hit and miss. Like the handart image I have attached. I tried to upload the .obj but I couldn't. Any info would be great. I have looked at the console but there are normally so many errors on there anyway. Neil

blender1.png

Hi Neil, I haven’t used Blender since creating scenery for FS2002. I wouldn’t have a clue now. There maybe someone else here who can help, but you might be better asking on the scenery design forum.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I meant the scenery forum on flightsim.com. You’re more likely to find the answer there.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/forumdisplay.php?27-Scenery-Design

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Yea done that myself forget to select. You know I exported an object straight from sketchup to an obj without touching it and the developer made it no problem, including re-sizing the textures and it was a 3d figure. But some simple objects won't work and I can't understand why!

Neil