My first PC to play FlightSim

I have been doing my exploration to assemble a widely appealing PC that I can play FlightSim. I take a gander at endless parts I get confounded on which is ideal. So in the event that anybody would be so kind as to give me a case of what equipment they are running would help me incredibly. I'm wanting to spend around 1k on the PC itself, excluding embellishments. In the event that this is some unacceptable Reddit fit this inquiry I am sorry. Much appreciated

If you are talking about running the new MSFS (FS2020), it is a demanding program to run in higher qualities on high resolution monitors. You don't mention your monitor you expect to use?? This is critically important. If you are running 1080p with a 59htz refresh rate, it is much easier to drive than a 4K monitor at a 165htz refresh rate. I am running a 1920x1200 monitor at 60htz, which is about 115% of a 1080p monitor at the same rate. I am now able to get a consistent 30fps locked in vsync, with a mix of ultra and high settings. If you have an I5 9600K and a RTX 2060super, you should be fine for anything up through 1440p. If you plan to run 4K, then an I9-10900K and an RTX 3080 will be needed to run at higher quality settings. At medium settings, you could run with less computer capability. I would expect

For about $1350, you could find an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor, 16GB of 3200 speed DDR4 ram, and an Radeon 5700XT GPU. That rig would run the program well at high settings and up to 1440p. If you build it yourself, then those parts would fit into about a $1000 rig (you will probably need a 650 watt PSU and 750 watts would be better, a good well vented case, and a good cooling system. You will also need a SSD or M.2 of about 1TB).

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

If you are talking about running the new MSFS (FS2020), it is a demanding program to run in higher qualities on high resolution monitors. You don't mention your monitor you expect to use?? This is critically important. If you are running 1080p with a 59htz refresh rate, it is much easier to drive than a 4K monitor at a 165htz refresh rate. I am running a 1920x1200 monitor at 60htz, which is about 115% of a 1080p monitor at the same rate. I am now able to get a consistent 30fps locked in vsync, with a mix of ultra and high settings. If you have an I5 9600K and a RTX 2060super, you should be fine for anything up through 1440p. If you plan to run 4K, then an I9-10900K and an RTX 3080 will be needed to run at higher quality settings. At medium settings, you could run with less computer capability. I would expect

For about $1350, you could find an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor, 16GB of 3200 speed DDR4 ram, and an Radeon 5700XT GPU. That rig would run the program well at high settings and up to 1440p. If you build it yourself, then those parts would fit into about a $1000 rig (you will probably need a 650 watt PSU and 750 watts would be better, a good well vented case, and a good cooling system. You will also need a SSD or M.2 of about 1TB).

Set up the components, then calculate the cost before purchase. I very much doubt you can do it for a thousand.

I don't know where you live, so can`t offer any advice from here in the UK, so complete a Profile and let everyone know where you are, will you?

I would go for an 850W power supply, If I were you. 650/750watts is too marginal for a decent rig, but it depends on the GPU.

I based the cost on an assembled rig from IBuyPower with those core components. I used IBuyPower 4 builds ago, before the first I7 came out, and that is why I now always use AVADirect for my builds. Nonetheless, you can get an assembled rig with those three components including an SSD for ~$1350. I think it was a Thermaltake power supply and the case was more flash than function, but if he is careful, he might make it near $1000 on his on build. He won't have any overhead for future capability, but it would run the sim acceptably at high or medium quality settings.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I based the cost on an assembled rig from IBuyPower with those core components. I used IBuyPower 4 builds ago, before the first I7 came out, and that is why I now always use AVADirect for my builds. Nonetheless, you can get an assembled rig with those three components including an SSD for ~$1350. I think it was a Thermaltake power supply and the case was more flash than function, but if he is careful, he might make it near $1000 on his on build. He won't have any overhead for future capability, but it would run the sim acceptably at high or medium quality settings.

$1,350 is CONSIDERABLY greater than $1,000... When last I looked, it was 35% higher...

No further contribution needed until we establsh more facts: Kyleofelcyk, over to you.

If you could read, you would note the $1350 is for an ASSEMBLED RIG!!!! In the U.S., companies want a profit to put all that together! If he builds it, he should be able to do it for less than a for profit assmbler! Edited by plainsman