fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

Check out the shadow. Looks like the cockpit windows :confused:

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

part 2

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr022.jpg

fsscr023.jpg

fsscr024.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The good old Pan Am livery. I really like the wing views David. :cool: :cool: Sure don't know how that shadow was formed? :confused:

Thanks Larry!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks great! Love the classics. Is that an A300?

Thanks. Yep it’s the A300

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To the untrained eye it would appear someone's tired of the cold already and heading South for some sun & warmth! :)

(If so I don't blame you one bit, I've begun working my way South as well, just wish I could do it "for real"!)

Nice shots & thread, I've always thought the A300 was a good looking airplane, never been able to put my finger on exactly why, it just looks right I guess.

Great Shots, but you left the U.P.?

I love the U.P. in winter! Maybe you will catch a flight back before X-Country ski season!

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

To the untrained eye it would appear someone's tired of the cold already and heading South for some sun & warmth! :)

(If so I don't blame you one bit, I've begun working my way South as well, just wish I could do it "for real"!)

Nice shots & thread, I've always thought the A300 was a good looking airplane, never been able to put my finger on exactly why, it just looks right I guess.

I've been tired of the cold ever since I was born and raised in Ohio. I could never get used to it. I much prefer the south. Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Shots, but you left the U.P.?

I love the U.P. in winter! Maybe you will catch a flight back before X-Country ski season!

I've never been there, even in the summer. I don't go much anywhere in the winter. I haven't been going much anywhere here in the summer either the way they are locking things down. At least I got to Florida for 2 weeks in June.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice A300 David! I think you were the one that got me interested in the A300, but I don't think it was this aircraft? I now have 3 - A300 aircraft and enjoy flying each one of them whenever I get the chance! They are great fliers and there are many available on this site's library!

Thanks for sharing! Oh, what's up with the twin Baron it looks like you are going to land on? :rolleyes:

Rick :cool::cool:

Nice A300 David! I think you were the one that got me interested in the A300, but I don't think it was this aircraft? I now have 3 - A300 aircraft and enjoy flying each one of them whenever I get the chance! They are great fliers and there are many available on this site's library!

Thanks for sharing! Oh, what's up with the twin Baron it looks like you are going to land on? :rolleyes:

Rick :cool::cool:

Thanks Rick!

I was wondering when someone was going to catch that. I was told to go around. I wasn’t in the mood :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David - Here are 2 of my favorite A300's. They are great aircraft!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223641[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223642[/ATTACH]

Rick :cool:

Good ones Rick! The Caymans is quite colorful!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]