Digital Aviation Fokker 70/100

robertkr

Hi, did anyone succeed in forcing DA Fokker to run on Windows 10? I have bought it from Flight1 as they supply new digichk4.dll library stating it should be ok for Windows 8/10. Alas after few minutes all displays and FMC stop operating. I would appreciate any hint. Of course there is possibility to get refund from Flight1, but I like the plane and hesitate to ask for refund.

Best regards

Robert

Hi, did anyone succeed in forcing DA Fokker to run on Windows 10? I have bought it from Flight1 as they supply new digichk4.dll library stating it should be ok for Windows 8/10. Alas after few minutes all displays and FMC stop operating. I would appreciate any hint. Of course there is possibility to get refund from Flight1, but I like the plane and hesitate to ask for refund.

Best regards

Robert

Let me know,as I’d like to get this one too.

Did you purchase it recently?

Hello Robert

As an alternative , I would suggest the Project Fokker 100/70 (Freeware)

You could keep the DA version until (hopefully) you get a solution to running it correctly.

The PF Fokker definitely DOES run with Ten ,in fact I have been using it again recently (and enjoying it too).

Plenty of liveries both old and new.

It even has its own unique 'virtual panel' which isn't actually a virtual panel at all , but a viewpoint unique to this particular aircraft (it's good too, keypad NUM 5 to select ).It does have a 'norma'l 2d panel as well.

Anyway some thoughts .

Hope you get things sorted.

Cheers Andy

Thank You, I will follow Your advice. I have equipped the PF Fokker with ISG instruments and using virtual FO freeware allows to fly in similar way as DA. I think I'll keep the DA plane, maybe someone will solve this problem. Flight1 does not support the plane anymore and DA does not exist, so my only chance is to wait or try to fix it myself.

Best regards

Robert

Yes. This plane is not supported any more as DA disappeared, so if You have W10, You may encounter similar problems. Flight1 sells it as unsupported product and it is stated the plane does not run in Win10, but then there is a small notice about digichk4.dll. I simply risked hoping I'll manage to make it run.

Best regards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have no experience with the DA Fokker, but... perhaps something to do with what folder you installed digichk4.dll in? does it specify what folder to install it to? also, did you verify that your version is 2.5 and if not did you d/l the service pack that is available? Edited by Capt_Flappers

- bernie

p.s. no need to call me Capt folks, Capt Flappers is just a name my wife teases me with because of my flight sim obsession. :o