PLEASE Tell Me How to Get Rid of These . . . .

I swear I didn't mess with any settings that could conceivably affect these pop-ups. Then they started to pop up yesterday. Can't find anything in "Assistance" or elsewhere that reasonably describes these imbecilic "hints."

Oh, the pain!

Thanks all,

Mac6737

KTEB.jpg

It’s the “Piloting & Controls Notifications” which can be enabled/disabled in the assistance/Notification menu.

I’d double check if this one is on or not.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

It’s the “Piloting & Controls Notifications” which can be enabled/disabled in the assistance/Notification menu.

I’d double check if this one is on or not.

Regards

Steve

Thank you, Steve. I had never touched that thing. But I'm OK now.

No worries :)

Some of the settings in MSFS do appears to change by themselves. I’ve updated my graphics card drivers and found all the settings have gone down from ultra to low. Others have had similar issues.

Glad it’s sorted anyway.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

No worries :)

Some of the settings in MSFS do appears to change by themselves. I’ve updated my graphics card drivers and found all the settings have gone down from ultra to low. Others have had similar issues.

Glad it’s sorted anyway.

Regards

Steve

Do you have GeForce Experience installed? I've found on my system it would set everything to low in MSFS, if I let it. Made sure to disable the automatic optimization option, and regularly check to make sure it stays off after updating the drivers.

It did the same to me except it moved my clouds and water UP from medium to ultra, while putting the terrain down from ultra to low?? Like you, I said no thank you to the GF Experience "Optimization"!
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Do you have GeForce Experience installed? I've found on my system it would set everything to low in MSFS, if I let it. Made sure to disable the automatic optimization option, and regularly check to make sure it stays off after updating the drivers.

As it happens.. yes I have had it installed previously when the settings have changed. However, I did a full reinstall of Windows yesterday (due to one or two issues with Saitek panels) followed by all the necessary drivers & I didn’t install the GeForce Experience. MSFS working well. All my settings were still as I left them (most on Ultra) even after I’d formatted! (How’s that work? LOL)

Anyway, I guess you are right about the GF Exp :)

Regards

Steve