Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: new update has arrived

Tried that, no luck..

2. Default

Well, since my previous rant about spending weeks being unable to get past the ERROR message ('Servers unavailable...') we now have success. Only possible by signing out of MS, then starting the sim from the MS Store. Required to sign in again, at which point it brought up a different 'install' page, which took about 45 mins. Then...successful start-up!

It seems to have preserved most of my settings, which is a relief. A quick flight in the TBM from EGBJ to EGDD, in the teeth of storm Emma, seemed all OK.

Now a bit baffled when trying to download the Japan World Update. The Buy and Download button is greyed out. Any suggestions?

3. Default

Won't load for me either; gets about 75% of the way and then crashes. I rebooted and removed all mods in the community folder - no joy. First time I 've ever had problems with the sim.

USB controllers and USB hubs can cause this CTD issue. Try unplugging your USB controllers and any USB hubs, then re-launch the sim. Plug the controllers/hubs back in one by one to find the culprit.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 16Gb 3500MHz Ram, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k Monitor, Windows 10 Pro x64

Unhappy Update A320

Quote Originally Posted by daspinall View Post
    will uninstall all and reinstall hoping Contenmanager has more then just 2 planes and nothing else and hopefully get Market Place back so I can install the senery I bought ha.......................... well here goes nothing.................................well let you know the outcome
    My Flybywire A32n no longer works .MCDU disabled and APU not available.
    I spend more times fault finding than flying with this sim.

Quote Originally Posted by bobraw776 View Post
    FlyByWire are working on an update to accommodate the latest patch, this normally takes a day or two.
    WorkingTitle have already updated their CJ4, G36, G1000 and G3000 mods if you'd like to try another plane while waiting for the A32NX update.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 16Gb 3500MHz Ram, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k Monitor, Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by bobraw776 View Post
    These people can probably help you after they have accessed how the MSFS patch has affected their version of the A320.

*Tiger beat me by 3mins

8. Default

What version of MSFS 2020 are most of you guys using?
    Is the premium version any better than than the standard or deluxe versions?
    I have a brand new Dell G5 gaming computer setting in the box to install, then order and install MSFS 2020.
    My present PC ( desktop with TripleHead2Go with three 22 inch Samsung monitors) is a Dell E521 that is incapable of using Windows 10 and still using Windows 7 Pro, which is not capable of installing or using MSFS 2020.

From what I am reading here, some of you guys are having quite a few problems.
    This new Dell G5 gaming computer was ordered special so it would easily handle MSFS 2020.
    I do not have XBox controls but standard CH products yoke and rudder pedals.
    Is anyone using these and what are your results?

It is my intentions to purchase the MSFS 2020 premium edition and installing it.
    I presently have the MSFSX edition installed on my Windows 7 PC.
    I also am an RC airplane builder-flier and have Real Flight 8 installed which runs fine.

I special ordered this new Dell G5 just so I could use MSFS 2020 as I am also an FAA licensed private pilot and own and fly a vintage full scale Ercoupe.
    I just rejoined Flightsim.com after being absent from it for 6 years or more
    I would appreciate any comments anyone may want to share with me.
    Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my comments here.
    Last edited by vaaercoupepilot; 10-30-2020 at 03:25 PM.

install worked. but control sensitivity issues increased. not sure why?

Hi, I have the Premium Deluxe version, but only because I wanted all 39 aircraft etc. I use old CH Products pedals & the work fine. I used to have a CH Products Yoke LE & I’m sure it was ok to use (I used it briefly with the MSFS alpha)

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast