Am I missing something? I can't get the throttle to work. It moves forward and back, but the engine does not respond. I have flown this plane before, but after the last update It won't work.
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

I had that happen on one day but can't remember what cured it, and it hasn't happened since. Just try exiting and reentering the program, turn on/off weather, AI traffic, etc. Saved flights definitely don't work right. I should keep a list of odd happenings and cures since they are so numerous with this program.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

After the new update, I tried saving a flight and loading it. Could not move throttle in Caravan, one of the many problems with trying to restart a saved flight.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

If I start the flight with the engine running at the end of the runway, the engine responds to the throttle. From a cold dark start, the engine does not respond to the throttle movement.
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

I have no problem with the Caravan throttle from a cold dark start. Only when it's a saved flight. Like you say, when it happens, the throttle moves but there is no torque increase.

• 1 month later...
Still having the same problem with the Caravan's engine not responding to throttle. Numerous updates and reinstalls have not worked. This is the only plane I am having a problem with. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

No, and the reverse thrust works with the throttle. I don't get any engine readings and the fuel cutoff will not stop the engine. This is really odd. The only plane with this problem.

Solved! I used File explorer to delete the Grand Caravan folder. Restarted my computer and ran Glary Utilities to clear left over files. Restarted Flight Sim and downloaded and installed Grand Caravan. Now working normal!