Anyone using a PC from this company for flight sim. I ordered a slightly customized unit form them last week and all I have herd so far is order received in a single email. Its slightly customized but nothing special. No 30 series nvidia card that would understandably increase wait time for god knows how long.

Of course they waisted no time billing me. Billing departments always seem to work quick. Providing the product not so much.

Hi I wouldn't be too concerned, I to have ordered a new PC you don't say where yours is comeing from but the Average build time for a pc is around 3 weeks ,if its a ready built pc should be alot quicker ,have you tried phoning them for an update or emailing we all want our new pc's quick lol but it is far better to wait let them get soak tested and arrive in good working order.

In normal times, 3-4 weeks for a fully custom rig is about right. I suspect the pandemic has slowed down build and shipping a bit. The big thing, this company has targeted the MSFS market, so I suspect their demand is off the charts right now. They may be running short on key components, and are waiting on replenishment.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Thanks for the reply's guys. Got an email a few minutes ago and there estimate for shipping is 11/5. Not to shabby.

Wish I had the confidence and patience to do my own build but the last time I built a PC 512 megs of RAM was considered high but it ran FS 2000 reasonably well. I suspect a lot of things have changed since then.