FS2004 PMDG 747 Paint Kit

ztans97

I see. Well if the models are mapped the same as the FS9 model then you can still use it you just have to reduce the size of the plates to 1024 x 1024 pixels as that is the limit. Convert to DXT3 and don't use dds. Also the lightmap is separate for FS9 as in newer models it is in the alpha channel and part in the main texture folder. Something for you to check out if you can't find the FS9 version.

By the way hats off to you as that is an ambitious job to paint! I only do ai so I respect anyone painting flyable aircraft with all those different plates!

Good luck to you.

Edited by douga66

To view my repaints and other stuff just click on the image below!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@douga66 Ahh I see, thanks for the info. I was ignoring it since i thought that the fsx pmdg 747 had a brand new model thus a different mapping scheme. Would still try it later if I dont get my hands on a proper fs9 paint kit though.

I only got to repainting to see how a design I thought of would look on a plane. I am yet to release one for everyone to download since I dont think there's an Airline out there that I can do that doesnt have a repaint yet.

Edited by ztans97
Tagging another member