Where is my premium delux ac I had before?

After using the complete program for about a month I received the famous ERROR message. Unable to communicate with the content servers. Out of action for about three weeks and low and behold today the program reinstalled. How happy I was to see the sim working again. I was then shocked to find out only 2 aircraft installed. What happened to the many aircraft I purchased with the premium deluxe? Back to the MS store to verify my purchase and shows it is installed along with the digital app. Now I see the premium deluxe not available. No help from MS.

After using the complete program for about a month I received the famous ERROR message. Unable to communicate with the content servers. Out of action for about three weeks and low and behold today the program reinstalled. How happy I was to see the sim working again. I was then shocked to find out only 2 aircraft installed. What happened to the many aircraft I purchased with the premium deluxe? Back to the MS store to verify my purchase and shows it is installed along with the digital app. Now I see the premium deluxe not available. No help from MS.
I found this on the Microsoft Flight Simulator known issues page......

" INSTALLATION “Only 2 aircraft”

Installing the base sim using a different installation folder than the default folder will only download the mandatory content. To install the non-mandatory content, please do the following:

Step 1: Go to Profile > Content Manager Step 2: Select the content you want to see in the sim Step 3: Download and install the content you selected Step 3: Reboot your computer Step 4: Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator "

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Same this end was working fine with all the Premium Delux.... then I upgraded the motherboard reinstall windows ver 2004.... reinstalled MSFS and in the same situation as you! I did some research and its an update from MS Windows that is the problem and the most likely reason the new update as been delayed...... Like me hang in there it can only get better (I hope lol)

THE NEXT UPDATE SHOULD ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM........

I've spent over £800.00 on upgrading the computer and feel very frustrated some days ha all my other games run like a dream Dead Redemption 2 and Metro Exodus

Edited by daspinall

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

I found this on the Microsoft Flight Simulator known issues page......

" INSTALLATION “Only 2 aircraft”

Installing the base sim using a different installation folder than the default folder will only download the mandatory content. To install the non-mandatory content, please do the following:

Step 1: Go to Profile > Content Manager Step 2: Select the content you want to see in the sim Step 3: Download and install the content you selected Step 3: Reboot your computer Step 4: Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator "

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

you're right but the only problem we have when we land at Content Manager, there is only the two props and nothing else in Content Manager, SEE PHOTO... My problem is I never backed up windows on the old build so for the new build I bought windows 10 on a stick.... turns out it's Windows version 2004 and why I'm in this mess...... With the old build and old version of windows 10 the sim was fine and fully loaded....

Content Manager.jpg

Edited by daspinall

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

you're right but the only problem we have when we land at Content Manager, there is only the two props and nothing else in Content Manager, SEE PHOTO... My problem is I never backed up windows on the old build so for the new build I bought windows 10 on a stick.... turns out it's Windows version 2004 and why I'm in this mess...... With the old build and old version of windows 10 the sim was fine and fully loaded....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223453[/ATTACH]

Just to be sure, because you didn't specifically mention it, did you follow the steps at the end of stinger2k2's post (which you quoted) and still only see the 2 props?

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

In step 2: Where on the Content Manager is there a tab to "Select the content you want to see in the sim" Do I enter a plane by name like "Cessna 172" in the search box? Not sure where to select the content.

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223453[/ATTACH]

I guess if you cannot see them to download in either the Content Manager or the Marketplace then it's either a re- install job or a ticket to Asobo, or both. Appently this bug comes about if you have installed the sim in a different path to default, so if you re-install, and are happy with the default install location then maybe that is a better option.

The other option is to wait until the next update which is due in a couple of days and hope that sorts things out for you

Good luck

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I guess if you cannot see them to download in either the Content Manager or the Marketplace then it's either a re- install job or a ticket to Asobo, or both. Appently this bug comes about if you have installed the sim in a different path to default, so if you re-install, and are happy with the default install location then maybe that is a better option.

The other option is to wait until the next update which is due in a couple of days and hope that sorts things out for you

Good luck

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I've done numerous install techniques, default and custom install's and they all worked... I strongly believe its a windows update issue..... Never had a problem until I installed a new version of Win10 on the new build.... ONE GOOD THING to come out of all this I've been forced to fly the TBM 9 DAHER rather than the Cessna 172 which has always been my VFR choice of plane.... Not any more I've fallen in love with the TBM 9 DAHER, to be honest, it would never have seen the light of day if not for the sim problems... The TBM 9 DAHER really packs a punch for such a small plane.... I managed to fly it from Vancouver (my old home) across the Rockies to Calgary, I was very very impressed with the performance.......

Edited by daspinall