Vehicles on the taxi ways.

I hope somewhere down the road, we will see taxi lights and vehicles removed from the taxiways. I ran through six vans taxing to the runway with traffic turned down to 25.
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

I had 4 aircraft including me on the runway the other day, it’s an accident waiting to happen 😂
System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

I've had that problem as well, going to the parking spot and a fuel truck attempts to defy the laws of physics (an object cannot occupy the same space as another object). :)

Course, my realism settings are LOW!!!! But still.........

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

It used to be a problem for me with FSX until I disabled crash detection. In MSFS I also turned down airport traffic and ground crews to 25% but still have encounters with vans and busses but mostly ground crew walking through my aircraft. Ever since one of the updates, the pushback guys/girls don't look where they are going and miss my aircraft completely.

As far as sharing parking spots, restarting a saved flight from a parking spot will as likely as not begin with your aircraft embedded in another sharing the same space.

Everything can't be blamed on MSFS though. Yesterday I got lost and wandered on the runway, and was hit by an airbus. Expect to be cleared to fly again in a month.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI