Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful World Scenery Game

1. Default

What bothers me the most, is you can't view a external view, and the instrument panel, at the same time. No concurrent windows.

Blog Entries

I hear you mallcott, I am very frustrated with the state of this software..I know you are too!
    Better days ahead I am hoping
    cheers,
    Aaron
    Aaron

3. Default

omg 100 bucks !!!! really is that how petty people can be 100 bucks, holy cow take your family to the movies and get popcorn and soda and tickets and it cost more then 100 for only 2 hours of fun !! i am happy i paid 100 for what i got so far !! hell even if i was only able to fly around nyc its worth 100!! And all the ones that complain untill u can do a flight sim on your own i really would keep quiet!!! Like someone posted above if some of us have zero problems and some have some problems its most likely coming from other issues like hardware and its the ones that complain the most and with the biggest mouths and then u find out they got a 10 year old rig and they too cheap to upgrade, so what else is there to do but blame the game!!! time to upgrade out of dos!!!
    Thanks to MS and who ever else is involved !!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1313 View Post
    omg 100 bucks !!!! really is that how petty people can be 100 bucks, holy cow take your family to the movies and get popcorn and soda and tickets and it cost more then 100 for only 2 hours of fun !! i am happy i paid 100 for what i got so far !! hell even if i was only able to fly around nyc its worth 100!! And all the ones that complain untill u can do a flight sim on your own i really would keep quiet!!! Like someone posted above if some of us have zero problems and some have some problems its most likely coming from other issues like hardware and its the ones that complain the most and with the biggest mouths and then u find out they got a 10 year old rig and they too cheap to upgrade, so what else is there to do but blame the game!!! time to upgrade out of dos!!!
    Thanks to MS and who ever else is involved !!
    I concur. If I take my family of 4 to the movies, get tickets, food etc, it's a minimum of $75. All four of us to eat at a nice restaurant, $80-100 depending on the place. One night in our favorite hotel on the beach, $200, plus gas, plus food etc...

Exploring places I'll never get to see in real life in an imperfect simulator, $100. Sounds amazing to me! The amount of angry bitterness over a game is amazing to me. I have much bigger problems in life than perfect (or not) code in a new game.
    - James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Actually most of the "issues" stem from 3 user controlled causes. First, some folks try to run the sim with a 2 MB/s internet connection, which results in corrupted downloads. Second, you have folks that deciide to swap out a MB or upgrade part of the system, then change the Windows installed, usually using some Windows 10 they got from JiffyMart. Third are the folks that add a bunch of liveries, scenery they fouind on torrentsRus, and an aircraft their brother-in-law built. For those that confuse my actual comments with sarcasm, this is sarcasm, but a lot of truth in fact. You also have a huge number of people that refuse to learn the new AP features and complex commands needed to run the program, then claim it is "broken". Many of the "issues" could be eliminated by keeping the installation simple for now, not adding every finagle you find in some bulletin board. Commercial addons from payware partners are likely OK, but beware the scenery from Bubba's Scenery Shop!
    I totally agree, this is the first sim I have seen that allows me to visit places and recognize features if I have been there, or visit places I will never be able to see!
    I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

and stay OUT of Developers mode, unless you're a developer!
    Asus Z97-A, Intel I7-4770K, nVidia RTX 3070, 32gb ram(1600), 3 ssd drives -4tb total, 1 nvme ssd (500gb),
    Samsung CH890-34" curved - 3440x1440 monitor, Bose Companion 5 PC speakers

Quote Originally Posted by plainsman View Post
    Actually most of the "issues" stem from 3 user controlled causes. First, some folks try to run the sim with a 2 MB/s internet connection, which results in corrupted downloads. Second, you have folks that deciide to swap out a MB or upgrade part of the system, then change the Windows installed, usually using some Windows 10 they got from JiffyMart. Third are the folks that add a bunch of liveries, scenery they fouind on torrentsRus, and an aircraft their brother-in-law built. For those that confuse my actual comments with sarcasm, this is sarcasm, but a lot of truth in fact. You also have a huge number of people that refuse to learn the new AP features and complex commands needed to run the program, then claim it is "broken". Many of the "issues" could be eliminated by keeping the installation simple for now, not adding every finagle you find in some bulletin board. Commercial addons from payware partners are likely OK, but beware the scenery from Bubba's Scenery Shop!
    I totally agree, this is the first sim I have seen that allows me to visit places and recognize features if I have been there, or visit places I will never be able to see!
    Well said that man!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Totally agree!

I also agree!

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs

Absolutely!
    PS Plainsman, you have the greatest user avatar!
    My latest video at The Flight Level - Dangerous Landings - Courchevel Altiport - A TBM 930 RNAV/VFR Flight
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhgSjRzoNE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast