Upgrading question

I purchased the cheaper version of the sim. If I wanted to go to the $120 version, do I pay the $120 or an upgrade of $60?

Hope this makes sense, lol

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Hi David, I don’t know the exact price for upgrading but it’s certainly not the full $120

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Thanks Steve.

After making this post, I went to Amazon (where I got the first one), and tried to see how much the Deluxe and Premium would cost, they are BOTH unavailable.

There digital downloads, how can they be unavailable, unless once you bought one version, you can't upgrade??

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I went straight for the premium deluxe from day one, but from what I’ve read you can certainly upgrade. Have you tried the Microsoft store? Maybe MS have put a stop to Amazon from selling it?

You might even be able to upgrade via the sim’s own marketplace.

Regards

Steve

Edit: yes, the upgrades are listed in the marketplace :)

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

I went straight for the premium deluxe from day one, but from what I’ve read you can certainly upgrade. Have you tried the Microsoft store? Maybe MS have put a stop to Amazon from selling it?

You might even be able to upgrade via the sim’s own marketplace.

Regards

Steve

Edit: yes, the upgrades are listed in the marketplace :)

Thanks for the suggestions Steve, I did not think of them :)

I thought you could do it via marketplace from the sim?
System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

I thought you could do it via marketplace from the sim?

Yes, you can (as we’ve already established)

Regards

Steve

Yes, you can (as we’ve already established)

Regards

Steve

Well, I just tried, and it would let me purchase it (from the MS Store) but for $120

Grrrr

$120?? I hope you didn’t buy it! That doesn't sound like the upgrade to me.

Have you looked in the sim’s marketplace?

Regards

Steve

$120?? I hope you didn’t buy it! That doesn't sound like the upgrade to me.

Have you looked in the sim’s marketplace?

Regards

Steve

Lol, no I did not buy it.

I will be looking in the sim marketplace next though :) Will post the results.

That’s a relief :)

Im sure the upgrade is a lot cheaper

Regards

Steve

That’s a relief :)

Im sure the upgrade is a lot cheaper

Regards

Steve

Going through the sim marketplace will cost me $99

I am starting to realize that if you did not buy the FULL PREMIUM one first, if you want to upgrade, you will have to pay full price.

I am starting to realize that if you did not buy the FULL PREMIUM one first, if you want to upgrade, you will have to pay full price.

That’s still more than I would have expected. It’s business I suppose.

Regards

Steve

Unless you really want one of the additional aircraft or airports right now, my guess is there will be a sale sooner or later you could wait for. Maybe not quite as good as the infamous Steam sales, but most games in the Microsoft Store, including upgrades and DLC, go on sale eventually.