how to change parking position in airport

xrtc

I would definitely recommend ADE over AFCAD for you. It has a little bit of a sharper learning curve but is worth it. One of the things I like about it is that you are not effecting the original AFCAD bgl file until you "compile" your work. This way you can work at your pace and always go back and make changes without messing up the original.

If you are changing an airport that is from an add-on airport you should compile to the addon scenery/scenery folder and then deactivate the original bgl file which might be in a different folder. Good luck! I warn you that changing parking is addictive once you get the hang of it.

To view my repaints and other stuff just click on the image below!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BTW, it appears from the lines on the ground that the airport uses "terminal turn" parking, which is what the aircraft are doing right now. Changing it to drive in/push back parking will not be correct for this airport. That said, of course feel free to change anything you like. :)

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

BTW, it appears from the lines on the ground that the airport uses "terminal turn" parking, which is what the aircraft are doing right now. Changing it to drive in/push back parking will not be correct for this airport. That said, of course feel free to change anything you like. :)

thank you for your replies ! yes i will indeed need the aircrafts to change also their turning points. Lets see what happens :) btw the airport is LGRP/RHO.