Ch Eclipse Yoke cancels outside views

I'm using a CH Eclipse Yoke. When flying with the external view pulling back to go up or turning to the right cancels the external mode and goes back to the cockpit camera. Annoying when sight seeing. Before giving up on the yoke, I'm wondering if anyone has experience the same. Any thoughts?
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, GIGABYTE AMD Radeon 5700XT, 32mb DDR4 RAM @ 3600 mbs, Asrock X570 motherboard

It’s sounds like the yoke’s axis is set to change view as well as the aircraft’s pitch. You need to go into the control options & check the bindings. It’s probably just a case of deleting or changing a couple of commands

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Steve, Thanks. I found the cause. The eclipse has a 3 position switch which is used to change modes when used when programming the controller. The center position selects the cockpit camera. When flying in external camera mode, any movement of the x or y axis triggers the cockpit camera. The solution was to turn the switch one notch to the left which selects the external mode and it will stay there. Lots of learning to do.
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, GIGABYTE AMD Radeon 5700XT, 32mb DDR4 RAM @ 3600 mbs, Asrock X570 motherboard

Ahh, I see. Glad you sorted it :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles