Whern will MFS 2020 come to X Box here in the states.

From what I see, I sure would like to get FS 2020. But I don't want the upgrade my computer, the X Box sounds like the way to go for me. Where would I find out about when it will come to the states.

Thanks

Rich

Rich is always flying low and fast.

They haven't provided any information about when the Xbox version is coming yet. It could come out around the time of the new Xbox Series launch, but that isn't guaranteed. In fact, they haven't even provided any details about what the Xbox version will be like.

I suspect the number of bugs in the current platform may determine the release date. I would say that whilst it is stunning to look at, there is a lot of development still required. I would prefer them to focus on platform stability right now rather than more eye candy as 3rd parties can work on the eye candy.

That said, getting the traffic and water masks around coastlines sorted would be most welcome.

System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller