Looking for people for a project!

nolvie86

Hi!

My name is Thomas . I'm from Belgium and I'm a visual storyteller/photographer. Since I'm a kid I've been fascinated by flying. Till today I don't have a pilot license but I'm might be planning to do a ULM license soon. I do play Flight Simulator since 1998, stopped for some 10 years and now I could not resist to pick it up with the new FS2020 😊

So why this post … I'm starting a new documentary project in where I would like to meet and interview people (real pilots or enthousiasts) who regularly do flight simulator at home. I have been following some youtube channels for the past weeks and already contacted two persons for an interview!

Is there anyone here that would be interested to be interviewed too or know people that could be very interesting for my project? I’m looking for people with great passion for flightsim and hence go very far in their home flightsim set-up 😊. At this moment I'm only looking for people in Belgium and Europe!

Hope to hear from you back and if you have any questions do not hesitate !! You can also mail me personally -> thomas@thomasnolf.be

Here you have more information on my previous documentary project about the ‘Bosnian Pyramids’. This project was exhibited worldwide and published in a book called ‘Peculiar Artifacts in Bosnia and Herzegovina – an imaginary exhibition’. https://www.thomasnolf.be/

Cheers!

Thomas

Welcome to this forum also Thomas............Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Hi!

My name is Thomas . I'm from Belgium and I'm a visual storyteller/photographer. Since I'm a kid I've been fascinated by flying. Till today I don't have a pilot license but I'm might be planning to do a ULM license soon. I do play Flight Simulator since 1998, stopped for some 10 years and now I could not resist to pick it up with the new FS2020.

So why this post … I'm starting a new documentary project in where I would like to meet and interview people (real pilots or enthousiasts) who regularly do flight simulator at home. I have been following some youtube channels for the past weeks and already contacted two persons for an interview!

Is there anyone here that would be interested to be interviewed too or know people that could be very interesting for my project? I’m looking for people with great passion for flightsim and hence go very far in their home flightsim set-up ������. At this moment I'm only looking for people in Belgium and Europe!

Hope to hear from you back and if you have any questions do not hesitate !! You can also mail me personally -> thomas@thomasnolf.be

Here you have more information on my previous documentary project about the ‘Bosnian Pyramids’. This project was exhibited worldwide and published in a book called ‘Peculiar Artifacts in Bosnia and Herzegovina – an imaginary exhibition’. https://www.thomasnolf.be/

Cheers!

Thomas

Don't think there will be many people going `outside the bubble` in the current climate, granting meetings and interviews!

But welcome to the forum.