frame rate

I have a FSX Deluxe edition and, as a beginner, I fly specially in Italy. I have a Windows 7 Home premium , a NVidia GE Force GT 630 and a screen resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels.

Normally is all ok but, in proximity of some default airport, the frame rate is decreasing so the scenery, during the flight, is moving not contionuosly but in steps and the landing, in these circumstances, is very difficult

What is the reason of that and there is a way to overcome this?

I hope that my poor English is not a difficulty to undertand my problem.

Many thanks

giorda35

What CPU are you running? The GT630 isn't a very powerful video processor, that is likely part of the problem. You don't mention memory, which could be an issue, and a weak CPU would also add to the problem if that is the case? What HD do you have?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

You are welcome. At some point the limitations of Windows 7 may become a problem for other modern software.

BTW, my daughter lived in Rome for quite a number of years, she loved it!

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Also, you might check your Nvidia Control Panel settings. If it is set for quality, you might try changing it to performance for FSX (you can create a program specific setting profile for various programs). I don't know how much you can configure with the GT630, but you might need to back off the default settings for this program??