Can't Load Saved .FLT Files!!

I have not had a CTD after loading a saved flight, but there are plenty of other problems when trying saved flights to make it not an option. I have had two CTDs since the latest update. One happened after continuing a completed flight while just sitting on the ground, and the other happened at the beginning of a flight when a ground handler was walking toward my spinning prop. I guess it was censored.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

Good old Microsoft Scenery Simulator, eh!

Maybe someone decided the solution to saved flights not loading all the information (Garmin, FMS etc.) the solution was to get rid of the feature...

Back to my round the galaxy tour in Elite Dangerous, until Asobo sort this shambles out.

Vern.

Good old Microsoft Scenery Simulator, eh!

Maybe someone decided the solution to saved flights not loading all the information (Garmin, FMS etc.) the solution was to get rid of the feature...

Back to my round the galaxy tour in Elite Dangerous, until Asobo sort this shambles out.

Did you report it to Zendesk? Asobo won't sort "this shambles" out unless they know about it.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Maybe we should stick to Trainz Vern, there are bugs there, just not as many ;-)

Geoff

I was having great fun in Elite Dangerous last night Geoff, continuing my galactic circumnavigation.

Although I did try and start a flight in FS20 with a different aircraft, see what happened if I tried saving and loading that but the game froze up on me just after takeoff so that quickly got abandoned!

For bug free train simming I tend to head either for Open Rails, or the tried and trusted routes in the DTG TS (not TSW).

Vern.