Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't Load Saved .FLT Files!!

Question Can't Load Saved .FLT Files!!

EVERY TIME I try to load a saved flight, the sim crashes to desk!

Any ideas out there? (Other than "Don't do that any more.")

Mac6737

Don't have an answer for you, but I have had the same problem since the first update. Posted on MS forums, but no answer yet.

3. Default

It is the same for me too. Sometimes it works, others it just crashes the sim.
    Geoff

4. Default

Tried to pull up a saved flight for the first time this morning since first update. Result: crash to desktop.

Steve N

I had this earlier. Possibly connected to the server issues people have been reporting.

What a great game when it won't even let you continue a saved flight!
    Vern.

I have not had a CTD after loading a saved flight, but there are plenty of other problems when trying saved flights to make it not an option. I have had two CTDs since the latest update. One happened after continuing a completed flight while just sitting on the ground, and the other happened at the beginning of a flight when a ground handler was walking toward my spinning prop. I guess it was censored.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

Good old Microsoft Scenery Simulator, eh!

Maybe someone decided the solution to saved flights not loading all the information (Garmin, FMS etc.) the solution was to get rid of the feature...

Back to my round the galaxy tour in Elite Dangerous, until Asobo sort this shambles out.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvensmith View Post
    Good old Microsoft Scenery Simulator, eh!

Maybe someone decided the solution to saved flights not loading all the information (Garmin, FMS etc.) the solution was to get rid of the feature...

Back to my round the galaxy tour in Elite Dangerous, until Asobo sort this shambles out.
    Did you report it to Zendesk? Asobo won't sort "this shambles" out unless they know about it.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stinger2k2 View Post
    Did you report it to Zendesk? Asobo won't sort "this shambles" out unless they know about it.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
    Yes.
    Vern.

10. Default

Maybe we should stick to Trainz Vern, there are bugs there, just not as many ;-)
    Geoff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast