Short hop - Charleston SC to Hartsfield Atlanta

Beautiful shot of the 777!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Nice pick Rick! I agree about the paint :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Michael, Jason, David, James and Larry!

Larry- One thing you can bank on, your eyes are "spot on," but quite frankly, I don't know how you saw the blurs in this particular pic. There is a blur on the L/S of the fuselage near the forward area of the rear exit door. If you change views to the right side, no blurs at all. But anyway, good going with the observation.

Now if the left side, in and around the signage Boeing 777-300ER looks a little blurred, it might be due to the light gray image of the world that could contribute to what appears to be blurry? If it is blurry, then so be it! I do like the download and it will remain a "keeper!"

Thanks again guys!

Rick :cool:

Rick, I've had a number of blurred paints and finally found a way to fix most of them.

First make a copy of the texture file.

If you don't have it, down load DXTBmp.exe I believe it's here in the library.

Then start DXTBmp and load the textures.

Make sure the "Include when saving" box at the the far right is Unchecked, then save the textures.

Reload the aircraft with the newly saved textures and in most cases the problem is solved.

Give it a shot. :)

Larry

Okay, Larry, here is what I found in this library. Two downloads, one that says for FS2002 and another for FS2000 and both said 16 Bit Texture Manipulator. I am using FSX, not sure either of these will work to clear the small areas indicated below within the yellow lines! Not bothering me, so for now, they will remain blurred!

What's strange, you can click on the image to enlarge, you see distinct lines on both areas. If I click on a right view of the aircraft, I see no bluriness at all?

2020-10-16_11-50-26-111.jpg

Thanks again Larry!

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66