Fs 2020 saved flight folder

The MS Store install location is:

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 4 months later...

I installed FS2020 to an external USB 3.0 SSD. That worked. Then my computer died, and I replaced it with one that had a 1 TB (insternal) SSD. After much struggling, I managed to re-install it there from MS Store, which in the end worked better than using the 10 DVDs!

Before my previous computer crashed, I saved a few flights. There is a User directory on the external SSD, but the other directory don't match what you gave. Obviously anything that might have been saved in C:\Users... is gone. But I was hoping the flights might have been saved on the SSD. However, the question remains: where?

This is what I've got: G:\Users\dboyd\AppData\Local\MSFSPackages and then there is a Community and Official directory in there. The community directory is empty. The official directory has a OneStory directory with many subdirectories. None of the names look like the flights I saved. The dates are all 13-10-2020 or 25-10-2020; the dboyd directory is dated: 16-9-2020, which I am guessing is when I installed FS2020 on the SSD.

If I can find the saved flights, can I just copy and paste that file or directory to the new computers directory?

Any thoughts?

David