Las Vegas add-on scenery

sonnymayer

Looking for recommendations for the best add-on scenery for KLAS and the Strip. Thanks.

FS Dream Team has an excellent McCarran Airport. Also adds a little enhancement to The Strip.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Ok I don't know if I'm not understanding something but I attempted to d/l the LV scenery and it wouldn't install as a dialog box says I need to install the "GSX Level 2 Expansion" first, which looks like the GSX bundle costs $34.00. I have to purchase that first before I can install the scenery?

Update: Disregard, I think I figured it all out.

Edited by sonnymayer

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

FS Dream Team has an excellent McCarran Airport. Also adds a little enhancement to The Strip.

I use this as well.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Thank you. That looks good too.

Your welcome.

I was more interested in the Las Vegas strip scenery than the airport, that's why I chose it.

When you go to area 51, you will be greeted by a UFO flying around the base :)

There is also a freeware add-on in the FlightSim library for the Las Vegas downtown area that compliments it as well, search for...

downtownlasvegasx.zip

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Your welcome.

I was more interested in the Las Vegas strip scenery than the airport, that's why I chose it.

When you go to area 51, you will be greeted by a UFO flying around the base :)

There is also a freeware add-on in the FlightSim library for the Las Vegas downtown area that compliments it as well, search for...

downtownlasvegasx.zip

Just got that. Where in the Scenery Library should it be placed (along with the Aerosoft LV add-on)?

I also have ORBX products and let ORBX Central manage the list. Items like that (airports, scenery add-ons, etc) should go near the top AFAIK. The higher listed has priority.