Pacific Northwest "Bearpaw" Weekend Achievement Flights

zoolander64

What: Pacific Northwest "Bearpaw" Weekend Achievement Flights

When: Saturdays, Starting Oct 3rd, 8am PST, 11am EST, 1500 UTC

Where: TeamSpeak, connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Additional Info: www.digitalthemepark.com

*** Earn your first FlightSim.com/DigitalThemePark achievement badge ***

Join us for a few fun group flights in Microsoft Flight Simulator, P3D, FSX, or X-Plane in the Pacific Northwest.

The Pacific Northwest (PNW), sometimes referred to as Cascadia is a geographic region in western North America bounded by the Pacific Ocean to the west and by the Rocky Mountains on the east. The Pacific Northwest is a diverse geographic region, dominated by several mountain ranges, including the Coast Mountains, the Cascade Range, the Olympic Mountains, the Columbia Mountains, and the Rocky Mountains. The highest peak in the Pacific Northwest is Mount Rainier, in the Washington Cascades, at 14,410 feet (4,392 m).

Note: We suggest getting connected before the event in order to make sure your headset fully works, and familiar with TeamSpeak. Download TeamSpeak at www.teamspeak.com

-Todd, aka Zoolander64

Check out Flightsim.com "live" events and DigitalThemePark

Greetings Jeff, When you log into the FlightSim.com / DigitalThemePark TeamSpeak, an admin will greet you and get you all signed up. Let us know if you need any help with TeamSpeak. Join us anytime. There are folks flying all throughout the week.

To All, for today we had a super-duper time. We had a nice mass of folks flying from KSHN to S18 in the Pacific Northwest. Weather was interesting: Winds 0 @ 0, 700 ft overcast. Great flight for the taildraggers.

For all the new folks, it was fantastic meeting and flying with you!

-Zoo

-Todd, aka Zoolander64

Check out Flightsim.com "live" events and DigitalThemePark

Jeff, it was a fun flight with you and Rolf this afternoon. I am glad I got to do it again where we could see the ground and mountains most of the time.

Thanks Zoo great crew today especially with new flyers joining us.

Tom

Thanks so much for a great time! I’m sad to say, it’s the first time I’ve really done coordinated multiplayer in a flight sim environment, and it was excellent - and for me, really game-changing. I’ll definitely come back next week, and I highly recommend it for others! Great group!

Also, I see there are weekly Sunday flights run by Gunther, but I can’t find any details about what those entail other than the time ... I must be missing a link somewhere ...?