David. What does your new eye make of this?

azzaro

Great shots Bob!! Well posted.

BTW: What is in the corner of the shot on #3? It reminds me of what we called a "cable tray" to keep cables and pipes off the work space floor and protected in the manufacturing business.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great shots Bob!! Well posted. BTW: What is in the corner of the shot on #3? It reminds me of what we called a "cable tray" to keep cables and pipes off the work space floor and protected in the manufacturing business. Michael
That would be the lexan rail for the window vent. Don't know if you've noticed yet but seen in the right light plane windows show scratches, smears and even handprints... just like in real life. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

That would be the lexan rail for the window vent. Don't know if you've noticed yet but seen in the right light plane windows show scratches, smears and even handprints... just like in real life. -- Bob

Believe me, especially in Monsoon season in Vietnam we had tons of "unusual" marks on our aircraft.:eek::eek:

At least that wasn't holes or missing broken windshields from 7.62mm or fifty caliber rounds!!;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

YES BOB! Many things I recognize there. You have found Toronto, Oh and some of the surrounding areas. Number 1 is a great shot of Eddie Dew Memorial Field and the Toronto County Club. Where that golf course is there used to be an East/West runway. Great shots of the city proper also.

The actual airport is depicted there on kind of a "hump" which is not true to life. The buildings are actually the same height as the runway. They happen to be missing a number of hangers.

I must admit, the city sure is fairly accurate and the river looks just like that in RW.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me that gift. Things have been a bit rough lately and it made my day! :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you think that's tiny, here's what I fly in real life. Yes, it's a two seater.-- Bob

[ATTACH=CONFIG]222510[/ATTACH]

Nice looking craft, Bob! Don't know if it's the plane or who's flying that scares me the most? :eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Actually, I like that craft! It looks more substantial than those umbrellas with a 2 HP Tecumseh and a folding chair attached.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me that gift. Things have been a bit rough lately and it made my day! :)
My pleasure. I hope your return to 20/20 in 2020 is 100%. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually, I like that craft! It looks more substantial than those umbrellas with a 2 HP Tecumseh and a folding chair attached.
Actually a 65 HP Rotax. That gets a 1000 lb aircraft (two passengers and fuel included) off the ground right quick. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]