More A320 prolems

Hi all I dont think its me tried 4 times and the A320 just refuses to fly lol The AP just sends it to the ground the Ai pilot goes is own

way this I'm afraid is the last straw for me, I have tried to stay positive throughout and was hoping for better things from the update gut the Airbus is worse ,what on earth have they done,if i cant fly tomorrow thats it for me .Can anyone tell me if they are having any problems with the A320 before i submit a ticket as it could be me but i was flying it great until patch installed i got an error not enough band width you have been taken offline it never ceases to amaze me ,I am very dissapointed at the moment.

Edited by Apollo212
title wrong

It sounds like you corrupted your install or reset your calibrations for your control devices. First go into Windows 10 and check your device calibration. If that isn't the problem, the error probably corrupted your installation. How fast is your internet connection speed? It is also possible your ISP has a bandwidth limit on your account. Check the calibrations first, as that is easier.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Hi thanks for your reply my internet is 66mb up and 19mb down it should be plenty fast enough i have been with my isp for 20yrs lol and never experienced anything like this .i will check the calibration but i dont really think that is the problem ,but you mention corr upted instalation that does seem more feasable as this could happen to anyone i will have to see if there is a way to reload the update thanks again for your advice.

Andrew