Hello everybody!

ScratchRapsu

After five years of Space ”Simming” and more casual gaming, I decided to see what new MSFS has to offer and oh my, isn’t it gorgeous. Bugs aside, I’m hooked. I even spent some time building a rudder pedal set for it, due to the lack of Commercial options at the moment.

Decided to join this friendly looking forum to learn and share experiences! Looking forward to continue my trip around the world, left of from Finland and now flying over Norway.

So hello everyone, and fly safe!

https://imgur.com/a/vQfBs0p

After five years of Space ”Simming” and more casual gaming, I decided to see what new MSFS has to offer and oh my, isn’t it gorgeous. Bugs aside, I’m hooked. I even spent some time building a rudder pedal set for it, due to the lack of Commercial options at the moment.

Decided to join this friendly looking forum to learn and share experiences! Looking forward to continue my trip around the world, left of from Finland and now flying over Norway.

So hello everyone, and fly safe!

https://imgur.com/a/vQfBs0p

There are many built options for Flight Sim. What rudder pedals did you look at?

Welcome to the forum(s). Hope to see you back here often..........Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

There are many built options for Flight Sim. What rudder pedals did you look at?

Ah, should’ve been more clear, I ment availability is low here atm. I looked basic thrustmaster pedals and Logitech which was bit more expensive. But delivery would have took over a month so I decided to create something own. And save some money at the same time :) They turned out great actually, heavy industrial looking, but accurate and smooth.

By the way, how do I add images correctly in my posts?

And thank you all for welcoming!

Ah, should’ve been more clear, I ment availability is low here atm. I looked basic thrustmaster pedals and Logitech which was bit more expensive. But delivery would have took over a month so I decided to create something own. And save some money at the same time :) They turned out great actually, heavy industrial looking, but accurate and smooth.

By the way, how do I add images correctly in my posts?

And thank you all for welcoming!

Click on this tab and it will let you browse to your pic. Make sure it's under 485KB.

Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 10.32.46 AM (1).png

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️