Legendary F-104 Auto Pilot

usb777

I have the Legendary F-104 for FS9 and I have ported it over to FSX my question when U use it my Saitek Auto Pilot panel lights go out. I use Spad and test the buttons and they work just the lights go out and I have to close the FSX program and restart to get them back for anymore aircraft.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I have the Legendary F-104 for FS9 and I have ported it over to FSX my question when U use it my Saitek Auto Pilot panel lights go out. I use Spad and test the buttons and they work just the lights go out and I have to close the FSX program and restart to get them back for anymore aircraft.

Is the Legendary F104 even FSX compatible? It's advertised for FS2004 only and the system requirements make no mention of FSX...

https://www.captainsim.com/products/f104/sysreq.html

It works great except for the auto pilot. I removed these two gauges in the main 2D panel

//gauge00=cs_f104!main_panel, 0,0,1024,768

//gauge01=cs_f104!Pric, 474,288,77,77

that fixed my Saitek switch panel and the lights stayed on but I couldn't get the aircraft to work on auto pilot correctly. Other then that it works very well in FSX. I added different afterburners and the sonic boom effect as well. As well as the thumbnails in the texture folders.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler