Is anyone else missing Ships,Boats???

Hi all

I seem to have no watercraft bobbing about on the oceans, seas etc.

Any one else have this issue?

Under General> Land & Sea traffic>Save I have them set to 85 yet they do not show up.

I have a very low speed internet connection, would this affect anything?

Regards

Nic

My hunch is the last sentence is your answer. The scenery is loaded from the cloud, and I suspect things like boats get low priority.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

• 3 months later...

As I'm from the Netherlands, a country with plenty of rivers, lakes and a country long coast line I miss ships, big and small.

I have my ai ships at 100% but no ships.

What am I doing wrong???

17-10700K, RTX3060TI, 32 ram, 500G M.2 SSD. Windows10, MSFS on 500 SSD

I have a solid 50 mb/s internet connection and have turned it up to 100% but the only watercraft I have noticed has been in some of my head on scenery

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I have a solid 50 mb/s internet connection and have turned it up to 100% but the only watercraft I have noticed have been in some of my add on scenery

Corrected

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I found them "by accident" I was flying over Chicago's waterfront, there are boats in the harbour and some big vessels at the coast line.

Majority of rivers lakes and seas are empty.

With most Dutch rivers and lakes (not counting the harbours and North Sea) having between 50 and 100.000+ barges and uncountable leisure boats through it a year empty rivers is an VFR immersion killer.

17-10700K, RTX3060TI, 32 ram, 500G M.2 SSD. Windows10, MSFS on 500 SSD

I found them "by accident" I was flying over Chicago's waterfront, there are boats in the harbour and some big vessels at the coast line.

Majority of rivers lakes and seas are empty.

With most Dutch rivers and lakes (not counting the harbours and North Sea) having between 50 and 100.000+ barges and uncountable leisure boats through it a year empty rivers is an VFR immersion killer.

Whilst a lack of boats maybe a bit of an immersion killer, I also find the lack of trains and immersion killer too. Looking forward to the day that Microsoft will add these. I do think that I read somewhere that they were looking at this.

There is an addon developer currently putting boats and ships into the UK, particularly in the marinas. They haven't released it yet but it is one I am looking forward to. If you are lucky they may move onto europe once they have done the Uk. I am unable to recall their name at present.

Also this is worth checking out. Not available yet but looks promising for MSFS.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/global-ai-ship-traffic-fsx-p3d-and-msfs2020.436946/&share_tid=436946&share_fid=7341&share_type=t&link_source=app

And I just found this.........

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/henriks-global-ai-ship-traffic-v2-got-it-working-in-msfs/329610

Regards

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Edited by stinger2k2