Default location for saved flight files

Hi everyone,

Could someone please tell me how I change the FS2020 settings so that my saved flights automatically go to a custom location.

I like to put my saved flights into a nonstandard place, and it is mildly annoying to have to keep browsing my computer to store my flight there.

This is a minor issue, but I would like to address it.

Thank you.

Stanley

Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X

Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

OK, thank you. It is a minor thing, but FS2020 should address the matter eventually, in my opinion.

Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X

Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

Hi learpilot,

OK. I will do that. But could you please explain how to do that.

Thank you.

Stanley

Hi learpilot,

OK. I will do that. But could you please explain how to do that.

Thank you.

Stanley

Go to the opening screen in MSFS ! In the bottom right hand corner there are 3 different screens you can go to.Pick news click on it and it will go to the hyper link for the zen desk.

Hi learpilot,

I am in the News area, and all I see is a message reading "Welcome to Microsoft Flight Simulator!" It then goes on to say "Welcome aboard and thank you for being part of this incredible adventure...." The message continues with "The Sky is Calling," and "Be sure to stay up to date with all the latest news ..."

I do not see the words zen desk anywhere. I am sorry to be so dense, and I am trying to do as you suggest, but I don't see it.

Stanley

Hi learpilot,

I am in the News area, and all I see is a message reading "Welcome to Microsoft Flight Simulator!" It then goes on to say "Welcome aboard and thank you for being part of this incredible adventure...." The message continues with "The Sky is Calling," and "Be sure to stay up to date with all the latest news ..."

I do not see the words zen desk anywhere. I am sorry to be so dense, and I am trying to do as you suggest, but I don't see it.

Stanley

There are 3 little squares in the lower right hand corner of the box click on the last one it will say News and then click on the big box it will take you to zen dexk.

Good. I found it. Thank you.