Graphics and Settings guide

Thx for posting. Again though, I just shake my head at what certainly appears to be continued challenges around FPS and the trade-offs you have to make...in this day and age. I'm no computer geek, so maybe I don't understand the challenges of high FPS with a game such as this. And I felt that way since FSX was released. I would think, and obviously I'm ill-informed, that if I can get a smooth 60 FPS on FS9 (16 years old) at high settings, that a 2020 game could provide the same with higher end graphics than FS9 offers. I'm dumbfounded by that. I'm not spending the money. Long live FS9. But again, thx for posting. A lot of interesting data here.

Hi Well i had over 650hrs on fsx and loved it ,but like a sheep I followed and bought this MSFS20 i think the Answer is experiment with the graphics settings ,its time consuming I know but its all part of the learning curve oh don't get me wrong I am no expert simmer lol But as a total newcomer Today I Managed to make a perfect landing with the A320 no less lol.The hrs I but in on fsx were just getting to know the ropes so to speak and were over several yrs i was never as keen as I am now.

I hope the information is of use to you and although my knowledge is limited if there is anything i can

help you with don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Andrew