First Flight (KFFA) to Nantuket (KACK)

DAVIDSTRAKA

OK. Had to do one more flight for the weekend. Tomorrow morning is cataract surgery on the left eye. The right one will be a month later. I'm not to sure how the eyes are going to work after the surgery.

PART 1

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

part 2

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots David! Enjoyed this one.

Glad you liked it!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hey there nice ones..

Thank you very much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots, David! Good luck with your surgery!

Thank you and I appreciate the thoughts.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okay, David, good luck with the procedure! My wife just had both her eyes done this past year. First one, went without any issues , the second she felt like something was in the eye (like a piece of dirt or similar) , but after having her post op exam, they said all was fine, and yes it did go away after a day or so.

Hers was like yours, have one done, and then 2 weeks later the second one was performed. I think you said one month later on your second procedure, but, I guess they all probably do them differently? Her procedures left her with better close-up vision, but still needs her glasses for reading! She is very happy she had them done! I always said, I should have sent my kids to dental school, but, when I found out what these people get for the the cataract procedures, I have changed my mind! WOW!

When you have had both of them done, you will probably see things you haven't seen in years! Be a good boy, cause that could get you into trouble also!

Good luck, and we'll talk when you feel up to it! :cool:

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Okay, David, good luck with the procedure! My wife just had both her eyes done this past year. First one, went without any issues , the second she felt like something was in the eye (like a piece of dirt or similar) , but after having her post op exam, they said all was fine, and yes it did go away after a day or so.

Hers was like yours, have one done, and then 2 weeks later the second one was performed. I think you said one month later on your second procedure, but, I guess they all probably do them differently? Her procedures left her with perfect reading with no glasses on. She still has to use a pair of glasses just for computer use, but other than that, she is very happy she had them done! I always said, I should have sent my kids to dental school, but, when I found out what these people get for the the cataract procedures, I have changed my mind! WOW!

When you have had both of them done, you will probably see things you haven't seen in years! Be a good boy, cause that could get you into trouble also!

Good luck, and we'll talk when you feel up to it! :cool:

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick. They are pretty backed up here due to the virus thing. So I have a month between eyes. I hear it’s really good to do.

I’m looking forward to an improvement! And yes, they make quite a bit doing this work.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots David! Although it still seems way early to me for that much fall foliage.

As to the cataracts, my wife Molly had hers done two or three years ago. Since then she only occasionally wears glasses when she's tired. Before she couldn't read a word without glasses. She says her vision is better now than since she was about age 5 or 6!

My guy says I'm probably due for both eyes in another 3-5 years, if I make it that long.

Michael

Edited by Rupert
typo/s
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice shots David! Although it still seems way early to me for that much fall foliage.

As to the cataracts, my wife Molly had hers done two or three years ago. Since then she only occasionally wears glasses when she's tired. Before she couldn't read a word without glasses. She says her vision is better now than since she was about age 5 or 6!

My guy says I'm probably due for both eyes in another 3-5 years, if I make it that long.

Michael

Thanks Michael. All went well. Post op appointment tomorrow.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't worry.... Had the same last year (2 cataracts), after that my FSX looked like a $ 1.000,00 hardware upgrade...............

My out of pocket will be about $1,200 both eyes. That was part of my PC update for MSFS :mad:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fun trip and good shots!

Glad your surgery went well! I hope you have a quick recovery! I am sure you will enjoy the vision improvement!

Thanks for the trip!

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Great flight to Nantucket David and I like the paint on the Cessna. :cool: :cool:

Had both my eyes done two years ago. What a change! Now I only need glasses for reading.

Thanks Larry. Looking forward to when this is all finished.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fun trip and good shots!

Glad your surgery went well! I hope you have a quick recovery! I am sure you will enjoy the vision improvement!

Thanks for the trip!

Thanks you! Had to take a little nap. I think the fun caught up with me :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]