This is so embarassing. Have been struggling with my joystick since i bought the game. A Microsoft sidewinder precision 2.

After about a week i managed at least to take of and fly straight för a while anyway. But always when it comes to landing it always gets just catastrophic! Around 85 knots it starts wiggling from left to right for no reason and always ends in a crash.

(And NO the copilot stayed on the ground.)

As if that wasnt enough (talking about AI) recently when i finally managed to land once. What shows up on the landing strips?! Yes!.. it really looks like a firetruck? Im giving up!

“ it really looks like a firetruck?”

Maybe they went expecting you to have a bad landing :)

I know what you mean though. The fire & fuel trucks etc do get in the way sometimes

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Yuri

Take a look in the settings menu and see what your flight model is set to. If its on Legacy that might be the problem. I had a bit of trouble that was similar to what you described. During approach or climb out, i would experience extreme banks with the plane. Once I changed it to modern it felt 1000 times better.

Nick

Nick Sdoucos

Principal, Flight FX