Thread: AI in FS2020

1. Default AI in FS2020

This is so embarassing. Have been struggling with my joystick since i bought the game. A Microsoft sidewinder precision 2.

After about a week i managed at least to take of and fly straight för a while anyway. But always when it comes to landing it always gets just catastrophic! Around 85 knots it starts wiggling from left to right for no reason and always ends in a crash.
    (And NO the copilot stayed on the ground.)

As if that wasnt enough (talking about AI) recently when i finally managed to land once. What shows up on the landing strips?! Yes!.. it really looks like a firetruck? Im giving up!

“ it really looks like a firetruck?”

Maybe they went expecting you to have a bad landing

I know what you mean though. The fire & fuel trucks etc do get in the way sometimes

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs

3. Default

Yes it must have been so after they hade seen all my beautiful landings? 😂👍🏻

There are planes on the ground, but I have yet to see any moving. The sky's are empty. Nothing on ATC either.

I see lots of planes in the air, one or two too close! Do you have live traffic engaged?
    I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390 MB, 32gb G Skill 3000, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD

6. Default

Yuri

Take a look in the settings menu and see what your flight model is set to. If its on Legacy that might be the problem. I had a bit of trouble that was similar to what you described. During approach or climb out, i would experience extreme banks with the plane. Once I changed it to modern it felt 1000 times better.

Nick

Yes I do.

8. Default

Alright thanks i will try that! 🙂

9. Default

Yes i have! 👍🏻