The Little Rocky Mountains

plainsman

In Northern Montana, we visit the Little Rocky Mountains, and the gold mining village of Zortman. We then land at the grass (sure that is grass about 2/3 dirt) strip of Cow Creek.

Little Rocky Mtns.jpg

CowwCreek.jpg

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

...And dropping. The gold mining company went bankrupt. Now they just mine tourists, at least until this year.

Thank Larry!

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Nice shots!

Do the tourists participate in “Curly’s Gold Adventure” ? :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice Bob! Thanks for sharing!

Rick :cool:

I agree! But 69 is almost like a city!! My "home town" or at least the home town listed on my birth certificate has a population of zero, as in no one, nada, etc. And that was also the case when I was born. But it's still shown on the current maps. And as of about July, it still had a population of zero.

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I was born in a city, 90,000 at the time. That reminds me, I need to check out the town of 40 near where i grew up.

Thanks Michael, glad you enjoyed the shots!