Progressive Taxi

Can Progressive Taxi be toggled?

Not Sure! But for the most part taixways are marked. You can get free real world diagrams here: https://skyvector.com/ for any airport in the US.

In the real world, you definitely need it at an unfamiliar airport. In the sim, its a good way to learn taxi skills and the worst that will happen if you screw up: NOTHING

Started: Flight Simulator 98 (Year 1999)

Private Pilot Certificate ASEL: August 7th 2014

I wish one of our great freeware/payware designers would have a look at this. It needs to

look a whole lot less intrusive than the default, I preferred the FS9 version. Also

it would be great to be able to assign the toggle switch to a joystick button.

I would pay for that.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I wish one of our great freeware/payware designers would have a look at this. It needs to

look a whole lot less intrusive than the default, I preferred the FS9 version. Also

it would be great to be able to assign the toggle switch to a joystick button.

I would pay for that.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I find those big blue chevrons come through the cockpit floor as I'm taxiing along them - most annoying!

There's a brilliant Mod for smaller cockpit tooltip labels, we could definitely do with smaller Taxi ribbons AND smaller World Map labels - when I zoom in to details, I can't see the details for the labels!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64