Ktpa

Mowgli22

Has anyone come across a fix for the runway lighting at Fly Tampa KTPA. Only deal with OMDB on their website. Thanks
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

I do not recall any fix for FT's KTPA and do not have issues with the rwy lights.

Have you added and tried adjusting the light scalar values for rwy lights in your FS9.cfg under [DISPLAY]?

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.7 //scales edge, center,end,touchdown,runways

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.7 //scales VASI/PAPI lights

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.0 //scales approach light bars

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0 //scales RAILs and ODALs

I have a GTX 1070 and use these values.

Increase or decrease the values to change light size. (Default values are 1.0 (100%).

Also you check out some of the HALO.bmp files in the library and see if any address the changes you desire. This is a trade off, though, as it effects lights for both scenery & aircraft.

I do not recall any fix for FT's KTPA and do not have issues with the rwy lights.

Have you added and tried adjusting the light scalar values for rwy lights in your FS9.cfg under [DISPLAY]?

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.7 //scales edge, center,end,touchdown,runways

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.7 //scales VASI/PAPI lights

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.0 //scales approach light bars

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0 //scales RAILs and ODALs

I have a GTX 1070 and use these values.

Increase or decrease the values to change light size. (Default values are 1.0 (100%).

Also you check out some of the HALO.bmp files in the library and see if any address the changes you desire. This is a trade off, though, as it effects lights for both scenery & aircraft.

HI I have the cfg the way you do. Are you using the reboot ver of KTPA. My papi lights look like they are on fire, just a red haze rising upwards.

Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

Thanks, I'm jealous of your lack of problematic lights. lol, i'll try the smaller bmp, i think the problem is deeper than that though. Cheers