For Those Of You With Goflight Tools !!

Maybe folk in the Cockpit Builders forum here have them? I dunno - I iz 'po' folk' and fly with the Logitech yoke and quadrant and some Thrustmaster rudder pedals - :pilot:

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I have a whole bunch of GoFlight Modules. Haven't used them in years since I moved onto Open Cockpit Hardware for my full size 737-800 cockpit.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

I can get the buttons, switches and rotaries to worl, using FSUIPC, but it would be nice if I could use the displays on my MCP Pro, GF166's, and GF-46.

As 3rd parties utilities are not yet capable of getting that done yet, I might as well wait and see what GoFlight comes up with.

So far the LED displays only show dashes.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a work around. I have all 17 of my modules working perfectly....not all assignments are correct, but over all, very usable. Auto Pilot works ...everything lights up.

I have to reinstall FSX, and then install the latest software from GoFlight. Once you program all functions for FSX....you just start the program manually after you start MF2020. there is a video on you tube....it does work.

Just bought the 737 aircraft from market place. All functions work on Auto pilot....with Goflight modules.

Hobbitrocks

GoFlight made great hardware but I'm afraid they're done and soon to be gone. No communication or explanation from them says it all. I've been using the polypot software and have gotten my modules working as desired. There's a learning curve but it works. BTW, excellent customer support.
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, GIGABYTE AMD Radeon 5700XT, 32mb DDR4 RAM @ 3600 mbs, Asrock X570 motherboard

Sooo... to use hardware for sim 2020, I need to install sim 10...?!?

That's... um wow.

Seems strange to me they would abandon the new... considering sales and all. Maybe their own sales were abysmal, thus no money to develop new drivers?

I guess I now have to dig up an FSX copy... not even sure I have one!

it does seem strange to have to load FSX, with sp1 and 2, but it does work. You do not need to add any of the addon you may have, just the basic software. Then get the latest drivers for GoFlight....28*** what ever the number.

I put a short cut to the DEVexe on my task bar, that way when I need it...after flight is loaded, I just double click, and bingo....I have all controls operational.

Hobbitrocks.